www.covid19.odisha.gov.in Registration Form 2020: – Recently, the Odisha state government has launched a dedicated Portal for mandatory registration of migrants and others who want to return to Odisha state from other States. The candidates who want to return to back to the state by Air/ Train/ Road after the lockdown is over, they are able to apply online Registration Form from its official website i.e. covid19.odisha.gov.in/application. During the registration form filling process, those who wants to travel back to the state needs to provide complete information like traveler category like migrant workers, students, professionals, tourists & others.
ମେ 3 ରେ ତାଲା ହଟାଇବା ପରେ ପ୍ରାୟ 5 ଲକ୍ଷ ପ୍ରବାସୀ ଶ୍ରମିକଙ୍କ ରାଜ୍ୟକୁ ପ୍ରତ୍ୟାବର୍ତ୍ତନ ହେବାର ଆଶଙ୍କା କରି ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସରକାର ଶୁକ୍ରବାର ଦିନ COVID-19 ମହାମାରୀର ପ୍ରସାର ପାଇଁ ନାମ ପଞ୍ଜିକରଣ ପାଇଁ ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ ଆରମ୍ଭ କରିଥିଲେ। ମେ ୨ 3 ରେ ଲକଡାଉନ୍ ପ୍ରତିବନ୍ଧକ ସମାପ୍ତ ହେବା ପରେ ରାଜ୍ୟକୁ ଫେରିବାକୁ ଚାହୁଁଥିବା ଓଡିଶାରୁ ବଞ୍ଚିତ ଲୋକଙ୍କୁ covid19.odisha.gov.in ପୋର୍ଟାଲରେ ପଞ୍ଜିକରଣ କରିବାକୁ ପଡିବ।
Odisha Covid 19 Registration Form 2020
Whwen you are going to apply for the Odisha Corona Sahayata Application Form for returning to the state, visit the official portal link which is provided here. Besides, they need to provide whole information including their name, age, gender, mobile number and Aadhaar Card number, present address (state, district, & city), the family member’s details who want to come back to the state, and their information, address in Odisha and contact persons in Odisha. Those who cannot register online can submit a form with all the above details at the gram panchayat office through local contact. The panchayat nodal officers will enter the information of the persons in the website i.e. covid19.odisha.gov.in.
The Odisha state govt has assumed that above 5 lakh candidates are likely to return to the state from other states of India after coronavirus lockdown ended. Check the complete information related this scheme like Terms and Conditions and dates to apply online.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Covid 19 Online Registration Form|
|Launched by||State Government of Odisha|
|Official Website Link||covid19.odisha.gov.in|
|Beneficiary||Migrants Worker and others|
|Category||Odisha Migrant Worker Online Registration|
|Goal||To provide the financial help to return the back to the Odisha state|
Important Instructions Related the Scheme
- Please make sure all fields are rightly. Failure to provide this information will result in disciplinary action against the candidates.
- If you change your mind and do not want to return to native place, you can register and report on this web link.
- Please note that upon arrival in Odisha, all family members must comply with the quarantine rules for 14 days.
- By registering on this web, the Odisha government can easily reach you and help you return to Odisha.
- Provide your mobile number and local contact details with your information so that the department can easily communicate with you.
- An OTP (One time password) will be sent to the contact number you provide in the registration form. In addition, other information related to the registration process, return and quarantine system will be sent. So before registering, please be sure to provide the phone number.
- The above instructions will apply to travel restrictions / guidelines already issued and enforced. These are some of the policies adopted by the Odisha State Government to prevent the spread of coronavirus and will be reviewed by the govt. All of the above details are required to register in order to use this portal.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Migrant Worker Registration Portal?
1st Step: – First of all, you need to visit the official web link i.e. covid19.odisha.gov.in
2nd Step: – On the home page, you see the important instruction, read them carefully and click on the “Proceed” button
3rd Step: – A new page will open, fill up your required all personal details in it
4th Step: – After filling the all details, Click on the submit button. (Note: – Before Submitting the online form, Please note, You are aware that when you travel back to the odisha, you have to undergo a mandatory 14 days quarantine)
5th Step: – Once you submit it, Then your registration process has completed. The officer will contact the given number in application form.
Apply Online Registration: – https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/